Requisition Number: 2020-3251
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Brady, TX
Diamond Healthcare is currently seeking a licensed therapist for a full-time Staff Therapist position in Brady, TX. This is NOT a tele-health position.
For Full-Time positions, Diamond Healthcare offers a full compensation package which includes medical - dental - vision - life - disability, 401k, generous PTO and additional seven (7) days for holidays - New Years' - Memorial Day - July 4 - Labor Day - Thanksgiving + day after - Christmas Day.
Diamond is also offering relocation assistance and a generous sign-on bonus.
Your specific duties will include:
- Ensure that the emotional and therapeutic needs of patients are consistently met and maintained, based on individual plans of behavioral health care.
- Facilitating Daily Group Therapy, including daily notes
- Complete Psychosocial Assessments, assist with Treatment Planning and Discharge Planning
- Completing Utilization Review
- Texas Master's level licensure as a Social Worker or Counselor is required (LPC, LMSW, LMFT)
- 2+ years of experience
- Strong therapy and assessment skills
- Expertise in the needs of geriatric and adult populations
- Experience in performing brief short-term therapy (e.g. cognitive behavioral therapy or solution- focused therapy)
- Experience developing therapeutic materials preferred
Hospital/Program DescriptionHospital/Program:The Heritage Program provides intensive treatment Monday through Friday. Patients receive services in the least restrictive environment and are able to return to their homes each evening.Treatment Team:
Treatment modalities are designed to meet the unique needs of older adults by educating patients, families, and caregivers regarding mental health issues affecting daily living. Treatment is supervised by a Psychiatrist and provided by a team that includes master’s level clinicians and mental health providers. Caregivers, families and primary care physicians are encouraged to participate in the process by assisting with the identification of problems and solutions.