Requisition Number: 2020-3422
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Ord, NE
Full-time position available for qualified social workers with current and unencumbered Nebraska license.
LCSWs, LPCCs - no weekends. Location based in Ord, NE.
As a licensed counselor, you will ensure that the emotional and therapeutic needs of patients are consistently met and maintained, based on individual plans of behavioral health care.
Your specific duties will include:
- Conducting and documenting daily group therapy sessions
- Completing psychosocial assessments
- Facilitating family therapy and individual therapy
- Implementing and reviewing treatment and discharge plans
- Master's level licensure as a social worker required - LCSW, LPCC.
- Strong therapy and assessment skills.
- Expertise in the needs of geriatric and adult populations.
- Experience in performing brief short-term therapy (e.g. cognitive behavioral therapy or solution-focused therapy).
- Experience developing therapeutic materials preferred.
- Bilingual ability in English and Spanish a plus, but not required.