Requisition Number: 2020-3482
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Caldwell, TX
Diamond Healthcare is opening a new Senior Adult Outpatient program with St. Joseph's Health hospitals located in Texas. Currently we are recruiting for an experienced registered nurse who is able to travel between the three hospitals in Caldwell, Navasota, and Madisonville TX.
Join the top notch team of psychiatric professionals who have made Diamond Healthcare one of the nation’s leading behavioral health services providers for over 35 years!
This mental health RN will be responsible for:
- Initial behavioral health assessments
- Assist with treatment planning for medical issues (pain, fall risk, sensory deficits, etc.)
- Supportive tasking related to patient initial and follow-up appointment with the provider(s)
- Utilization Review
This position reports to the Program Director for the respective program at each hospital.
Diamond Health offers a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salary, generous paid time off (PTO), insurances - health, life, vision, dental, both short & long term disability, 401k. Travel between the hospitals is reimbursed.
To be considered for this position, you need:
- Experience working with geriatric and/or psychiatric patients preferred.
- Behavioral Health experience.
- Current, unencumbered Texas RN license or able to obtain before starting.
Diamond Healthcare, in conjunction with St. Joseph Health which is part of Catholic Health Initiatives and one of the largest health systems in the country, is opening a new Senior Adult Outpatient program in several locations in Texas - Caldwell, Madisonville, and Navasota.
Diamond Healthcare, a behavioral healthcare management company in hospitals for over 35 years, is dedicated to behavioral health well-being. Our focus is on innovation, professionalism, respect, and care for our patients.