Requisition Number: 2020-3315
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Cooperstown, NY
Diamond Healthcare is seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to provide direction and operational administration as our Regional Director of Outpatient Services for Bassett Healthcare, Cooperstown NY for several new programs including Geriatric Intensive Outpatient BH programs within the Bassett Healthcare Network.
This position reports directly to the Diamond Healthcare Senior Director of Behavioral Health onsite at Bassett Medical Center in Cooperstown NY.
Specific Duties to Include:
- Oversight of day to day operations for both BH Intensive Outpatient Programs and Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation programs at multiple locations.
- Develop and implement program goals that align with strategic and marketing efforts of the Behavioral Health Service line.
- Understanding of billing guidelines to ensure programs are sustainable; monitor budgets and P & L statements.
- Ensuring compliance with all hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards.
- Establishing relationships with community leaders and service providers to promote / foster the positive reputation of the program.
- Patient care coverage as needed.
Diamond Healthcare offers a competitive and comprehensive compensation package including generous PTO, 401k, and more...
- Valid NY Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Experience with New York State governmental oversight, reimbursement and regulation for outpatient behavioral health services.
- 3+ years of progressive behavioral health leadership experience (preferably hospital based).
- Clinical operations and outcomes, referral development and performance improvement experience preferred.
- Understanding of and ability to operate under contract management arrangement.
- Ability to travel to locations not serviced by public transportation.