Requisition Number: 2020-3337
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Lynchburg, VA
Diamond Healthcare is seeking a Psychiatric Registered Nurse, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, or Licensed Professional Counselor for the Psychiatric Emergency Services Admissions Manager position at Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital in Lynchburg VA.
- This position will provide a coordinated assessment service for the behavioral programs
- Develop strategies resulting in a compliant, effective, and efficient intake process serving all Centra sites of services.
- Supervise psychiatric consultation & liaison services in multiple acute care settings and emergency departments.
- Experience managing a high-volume call center is a plus.
This position reports to the VP of Behavioral Health.
- Master's degree in social work counseling, or BSN or MSN with psychiatric experience.
- Current Virginia licensure as a RN, LCSW, or LPC.
- 3+ yrs inpatient psychiatric experience needed.