Requisition Number: 2019-2861
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Alexandria, LA
Note: This position is located in Alexandria Louisiana.
The Program Director/RN of Behavioral Health position is an exciting opportunity to work with the community and work collaboratively with Diamond Healthcare and hospital leadership.
This position reports directly to hospital administration and is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility.
- Supervision of nursing staff
- Budgeting and financial management
- Referral development
- Enforcing compliance measures
- Establishing resources to achieve program goals and effectiveness
- Personnel management
- Program analysis and evaluation
The ideal candidate will be a compliance driven leader with a strong focus on safety, quality, and integrity.
- Master's Degree in Nursing, or a related field, i.e.: MHA, MBA
- Active, In-State RN Louisiana licensure in good standing
- 5+ years of hospital based psychiatric management experience
- Working knowledge of State, CMS, and TJC accreditation standards
- Understanding of / ability to operate under a contract management arrangement
- Marketing experience preferred
CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini is located in Alexandria, LA. Our core values are Dignity - Integrity - Excellence - Compassion - Stewardship. St. Frances Cabrini's Behavioral Health Unit is an 18 bed unit serving patients between the ages of 18 and 62. We treat all mental illnesses including co-occurring substance abuse disorders. We offer various forms of treatment including groups, individual, family, and medication management.