Requisition Number: 2019-2861
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Alexandria, LA
This position is located in Alexandria Louisiana.
Diamond Healthcare offers a generous benefit package including insurance - health, life, disability, dental; PTO, 401K with match and more...
For this position, we will accept a BSN and if you are within 3 years of receiving your MSN, we will provide tuition reimbursement assistance as well as a bonus upon receiving your Masters!
The Program Director/RN of Behavioral Health position is an exciting opportunity to work with the community and work collaboratively with Diamond Healthcare and hospital leadership.
This leadership position reports directly to hospital administration and is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility.
- Budgeting and financial management
- Referral development
- Enforcing compliance measures
- Establishing resources to achieve program goals and effectiveness
- Personnel management including supervision of nursing staff
- Program analysis and evaluation
The ideal candidate will be a compliance driven leader with a strong focus on safety, quality, and integrity.
- BSN required; MSN within 3 years of hire date.
- Active, In-State RN Louisiana licensure in good standing.
- 3+ years of hospital based psychiatric management experience.
- Working knowledge of State, CMS, and TJC accreditation standards.
- Understanding of / ability to operate under a contract management arrangement.
CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini is located in Alexandria, LA. Our core values are Dignity - Integrity - Excellence - Compassion - Stewardship. St. Frances Cabrini's Behavioral Health Unit is an 18 bed unit serving patients between the ages of 18 and 62. We treat all mental illnesses including co-occurring substance abuse disorders. We offer various forms of treatment including groups, individual, family, and medication management.