Requisition Number: 2021-3582
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Gallipolis, OH
Seeking an experienced Program Director/RN to provide an environment for effective relationship-based nursing care and to ensure that the department consistently provides high quality care with positive patient outcomes. Reporting directly to Diamond senior leadership and hospital administration, this is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility. Apply today if you are dedicated to exceptional patient care, cutting edge services, and executive level professionalism.
The ideal candidate will be a leader with a strong focus on safety, quality, and integrity.
Areas of experience:
- Budgeting and financial management
- Referral development
- Enforcing compliance measures
- Establishing resources to achieve program goals and effectiveness
- Personnel management
- Program analysis and evaluation
- MSN with active RN licensure is strongly preferred. BSN required.
- 4+ years leading a successful and profitable inpatient behavioral health program
- Working knowledge of State, CMS, and TJC accreditation standards
- Understanding of / ability to operate under a contract management arrangement
Holzer Gallipolis, located in Gallipolis, Ohio has been providing compassionate and outstanding care to the residents of the Southeast Ohio River Valley since 1909. Today with 266 beds total, Holzer Gallipolis a community-oriented hospital providing state-of-the-art medical care combined with good old-fashioned small-town caring.
The behavioral health department at Holzer Medical Center consists of a 14- bed geriatric inpatient unit.