Requisition Number: 2021-3540
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Madisonville, TX
Diamond Healthcare is opening a new Senior Adult Outpatient (SOP)program with St. Joseph Health Madison Hospital in Madisonville, Texas, part of the Brazos Valley Region of Texas. We are hiring for a Master's level social worker for the Program Director. We have two other SOP programs in the Brazos Valley Region with openings as well.
Join the top notch team of psychiatric professionals who have made Diamond Healthcare one of the nation’s leading behavioral health services providers for 35 years!
If you hold a current license as a LCSW or LPC and are either licensed in Texas or are able to obtain licensure, we would be delighted to talk with you!
Your specific duties as Program Director will include:
- Overseeing all day-to-day operations of the psychiatric unit
- Leading program development with short term and long term goals.
- Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards
- Establishing relationships with community leaders and service providers to promote / foster the positive reputation of the program.
- Valid Texas license as Masters level social worker or counselor; LMSW, LCSW or LPC.
- Hospital based psychiatric management experience.
- Understanding of and ability to operate under contract management arrangement.
- Marketing experience, a plus.