Requisition Number: 2020-3274
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Friend, NE
This leadership position is located in Friend, Nebraska. Relocation assistance and generous sign on bonus!
Diamond Healthcare has served more than 500 hospitals and facilities for over 30 years in over 26 states. We value our employees and hire the most qualified. Diamond offers a competitive and complete compensation package, including insurance coverages, 401k, generous PTO and more... We also provide an additional seven (7) days for holidays - New Years' - Memorial Day - July 4 - Labor Day - Thanksgiving + day after - Christmas Day.
Are you ready for the responsibility of running your own program? You already possess the experience and knowledge? This lucrative stepping stone position is the perfect opportunity to manage and run your own program.
Diamond Healthcare is excited to be working with Friend Warren Hospital in Friend, NE managing the Senior Adult Outpatient Program (SOP). We are recruiting for a social work professional with LICSW, LCSW, LIMHP or LMHP Nebraska licensure to take over and manage the program as Program Director.
This position is located in Friend, NE. No weekends or holidays – Monday through Fridays.
Your primary day to day responsibilities would be:
- Managing the day to day operations of the Senior Adult Outpatient Program.
- Marketing the program and establishing referral connections within the community.
- Providing both group and individual therapy.
keywords: licensed clinical social worker, LCSW, Licensed Individual Social Worker, LICSW, Therapist, Social Worker, Program Director
Skills and Qualifications Needed:
- Nebraska State Licensure as a LICSW, LCSW, LMHP or LIMHP.
- 2+ year(s) of experience in working with hospital based group programs or senior adult programs.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Ability to adapt to workload demands and set priorities.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and develop working relationships.
Warren Memorial Hospital has been an integral part of the Friend NE community since 1930. It is part of the Friend Community Healthcare System and is a critical access hospital currently with 19-beds.