Requisition Number: 2021-3516
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: McCook, NE
Diamond Healthcare currently has an opening for a Program Director at our program in McCook, NE. This position requires a Nebraska licensed Social Worker.
No Weekends or Holidays! Monday - Friday!
Your primary day-to-day responsibilities would be:
- Managing the day to day operations of the Senior Adult Outpatient Program
- Marketing the program and establishing referral connections within the community
- Providing both group and individual therapy
Diamond Healthcare offers a competitive compensation package including salary, insurance - health, life, dental, vision, disability - generous PTO, 401k and more...
We are also offering a relocation allowance and a sign on bonus - $$.
- Master's degree and licensed in Nebraska State Licensure as a LICSW, LCSW, LMHP or LIMHP or equivalent .
- Good communication and organization skills.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to adapt to workload demands and set priorities.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and develop working relationships.
Diamond Healthcare in partnership with McCook Community Hospital, McCook Nebraska has opened a Senior Outpatient Program providing outpatient services to the communities' older adults.
McCook Community Hospital, a central employer in McCook, has been providing care to over 30,000 family members throughout southwest Nebraska as well as northwest Kansas since 1974.