Requisition Number: 2019-3020
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Friend, NE
This leadership position is located in Friend, Nebraska. Relocation assistance and generous sign on bonus !
Monday - Friday, no weekends or holidays.
Diamond Healthcare is excited to work with Friend Warren Hospital in Friend, NE in opening a new senior adult outpatient program in conjunction with a Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab program. We are recruiting for a social work professional with LICSW, LCSW, LIMHP or LMHP Nebraska licensure for the Program Director position.
Your primary day to day responsibilities would be:
- Managing the day to day operations of the Senior Adult Outpatient Program
- Marketing the program and establishing referral connections within the community
- Providing both group and individual therapy
Diamond Healthcare offers a generous compensation package including competitive salary, healthcare, life, dental, PTO, and 401k. We also offer a relocation allowance and a sign on bonus.
keywords: licensed clinical social worker, LCSW, Licensed Individual Social Worker, LICSW, Therapist, Social Worker, Program Director
You will need:
- Nebraska State Licensure as a LICSW, LCSW, LMHP or LIMHP.
- 2+ year(s) of experience in working with hospital based group programs or senior adult programs.
- Good communication and organization skills.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to adapt to workload demands and set priorities.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and develop working relationships.
Warren Memorial Hospital has been an integral part of the Friend NE community since 1930. It is part of the Friend Community Healthcare System and is a critical access hospital currently with 19-beds.