Requisition Number: 2020-3142
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Lovington, NM
Do you want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the top notch team of psychiatric professionals who have made Diamond Healthcare one of the nation’s leading behavioral health services providers for 30 years!
We are currently seeking a licensed, competent and compassionate social worker for the position of Program Therapist at our program at Nor-Lea General Hospital in Lovington, NM. To be considered for the Program Therapist position, you must be licensed in New Mexico. If you want to build a great career, we want to talk with you!
No weekends or holidays!Your specific duties will include:
- Overseeing all day-to-day operations of the psychiatric unit
- Leading program development with short term and long term goals.
- Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards
- Establishing relationships with community leaders and service providers to promote / foster the positive reputation of the program.
Diamond Healthcare offers a full competitive compensation package, generous PTO, 401k + match.
keywords: licensed clinical social worker, LCSW, Licensed Individual Social Worker, LICSW, Therapist, Social Worker, Program Director
You will need:
- Master’s level licensure as a licensed social worker in New Mexico.
- 2 year’s hospital based psychiatric management experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Marketing experience preferred.
Special Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to adapt to workload demands and set priorities.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and develop working relationships.
Do you want to make a difference in someone's life? Apply to Diamond Healthcare.