Requisition Number: 2021-3531
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Louisville, KY
Signet Health/Diamond Healthcare is opening a new 20-bed inpatient Geropsych unit in Louisville KY and is recruiting candidates with management/supervisory experience for the Executive Director position.
This full-time position requires an experienced behavioral healthcare professional who is dedicated to exceptional patient care, cutting edge services, and executive-level professionalism. This is a great opportunity to serve the community while working collaboratively with Signet Health/Diamond Healthcare and University of Louisville Health System hospital leadership.
Your specific duties as Program Director will include:
- Overseeing all day-to-day operations of the psychiatric unit
- Leading program development with short term and long term goals.
- Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards
- Establishing relationships with community leaders and service providers to promote/foster the positive reputation of the program.
Generous compensation package provided.
Responsibilities: You must have strong demonstrated leadership/management experience in an acute care setting, as well as strong knowledge of administrative and clinical systems.
- Experience leading a hospital-based psychiatric program.
- Competent with compliance, strong focus on safety, quality, and integrity.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree required in a related degree.
- 5+ years leading a successful and profitable inpatient psychiatric and/or chemical dependency program.
- Working knowledge of State, CMS, and DNV accreditation standards.
- Understanding of/ability to operate under a contract management arrangement.
Areas of experience:
- Financial Management
- Referral development
- Enforcing compliance measures
- Establishing resources to achieve program goals and effectiveness
- Personnel management
- Program analysis and evaluation