Requisition Number: 2019-2930
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Buckeye, WV
This is day shift, Monday - Friday. No Weekends! Diamond offers relocation assistance and a generous sign on bonus.
Do you want to use your skills and build an excellent and rewarding career? Diamond Healthcare is excited to be working with Pocahontas Memorial Hospital in Buckeye, WV setting up their new Senior Adult Outpatient Behavioral Health Program. We are currently interviewing Master's Level WV Licensed Independent Clinical Social Workers for the FT Program Director position in this program.
Apply online and shape this new program for your community.
Diamond Health offers a complete benefits package, including 401k with match, generous PTO allowance, medical, life, and dental insurance.
Your specific duties as Program Director will include:
- Leading and overseeing all day-to-day operations of the Senior Outpatient Behavioral Health Program.
- Providing Group Therapy
- Leading program development with short term and long term goals.
- Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards.
- Establishing relationships with community leaders and service providers to promote / foster the positive reputation of the program.
- Valid West Virginia, Masters level licensure as a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW).
- 2+ years of hospital based psychiatric management experience.
- Group Therapy
- Understanding of and ability to operate under contract management arrangement.
- Marketing experience, a plus.
Join the top notch team of psychiatric professionals who have made Diamond Healthcare one of the nation’s leading behavioral health services providers for over 30 years!
Pocahontas Memorial Hospital, a critical access hospital, has been providing top notch care to the community for over 100 years. The hospital was first established as Marlinton Hospital and Infirmary in 1906. Then, as a tribute to the county residents who served in the military, the hospital was renamed Pocahontas Memorial Hospital in 1995. The community of Buckeye have always had a special place for PMH and the medical professionals who work at PMH are dedicated to providing the very best care to their friends and neighbors within Buckeye.