Requisition Number: 2019-2878
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Superior, NE
Diamond Healthcare is excited to be working with Brodstone Memorial Hospital in Superior, NE setting up their new Senior Adult Outpatient Behavioral Health Program. We are currently interviewing Master's Level NE Licensed Social Workers for the FT Program Director position in this brand new program at Brodstone Memorial in Superior NE. This is day shift, Monday - Friday. No Weekends!
With your skills, you can build an excellent and rewarding career with us while helping return our patients to their highest quality of life. We want to talk with you!
Diamond Health offers a complete benefits package, including 401k with match, generous PTO allowance, medical, life, and dental insurance.
Your specific duties as Program Director will include:
- Leading and overseeing all day-to-day operations of the Senior Outpatient Behavioral Health Program.
- Leading program development with short term and long term goals.
- Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards.
- Establishing relationships with community leaders and service providers to promote / foster the positive reputation of the program.
- Valid Nebraska, Masters level licensure as a Licensed Independent Mental Health Practitioner (LIMHP) or the qualifications required by the state of Nebraska to be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
- 3+ years of hospital based psychiatric management experience.
- Group Therapy
- Understanding of and ability to operate under contract management arrangement.
- Marketing experience, a plus.
Join the top notch team of psychiatric professionals who have made Diamond Healthcare one of the nation’s leading behavioral health services providers for over 30 years!
Brodstone Memorial, a critical access hospital, has been providing top notch care to the community since 1928 and is led by a six-member Board of Directors. Brodstone has a unique history as, originally, all the board members had to be female but has since been revised to “at least 4 shall be women”. Once the hospital opened its doors, Brodstone Memorial Hospital has continued to provide quality care to patients in need, regardless of their financial ability.