Requisition Number: 2021-3518
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Chanute, KS
Build a great professional career, join the top-notch team of psychiatric professionals who have made Diamond Healthcare one of the nation’s leading behavioral health services providers for over 35 years!
We are currently seeking a Kansas licensed, competent, and compassionate social worker for our program at Chanute, Kansas.
No weekends or holidays! If you are licensed in Kansas as a Social Worker or are able to obtain licensure, we would be delighted to talk with you.Your specific duties will include:
- Providing both group and individal therapy.
- Updating Treatment notes daily.
Diamond Healthcare offers a full competitive compensation package - insurances: medical - life - dental - vision - disability, generous PTO, 401k. Diamond also provides 7 additional holidays - New Years' Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving + day after, Christmas Day.
- Kansas licensed as a master's level social worker.
- 2+ year(s) related experience.
- Experience working with senior adults helpful.
- Good communication and organization skills.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to adapt to workload demands and set priorities.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and develop working relationships.
Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center, a central employer in Chanute, KS, is a 25-bed critical access hospital in southeast Kansas and is the largest and most significant critical access hospital in Kansas. Neosho Memorial currently provides care to over 45,000 residents throughout southeast Kansas.