Requisition Number: 2021-3518
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Chanute, KS
Build a great professional career - join the top-notch team of psychiatric professionals who
have made Diamond Healthcare one of the nation’s leading behavioral health services providers
for over 35 years!
Diamond has an opening for a Kansas licensed social worker for our program in Chanute, KS.
If you have one or more of the following Kansas licenses, we would be delighted to talk with you about our current openings.
- LMSW - Licensed Master Social Worker
- LCPC - Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
- LCP - Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- LMLP - Licensed Masters Level Psychologist
And...if you are a new social work Master's Level Grad, you are welcome to apply! We grow our own!
No weekends or holidays! You should be licensed in Kansas as a Social Worker or are able to obtain licensure within a short time,
we would be delighted to talk with you.Diamond Healthcare offers a full and competitive compensation package - insurances: medical - life - dental - vision - disability, generous PTO, 401k. Diamond also provides 7 additional holidays - New Years' Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving + day after, Christmas Day.
- Providing both group and individual therapy.
- Updating Treatment notes daily.
This position reports to the Program Director.
Diamond Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Kansas licensed as a master's level social worker - LMSW, LCPC, LCP, or LMLP. New graduates welcome to apply.
- 2+ year(s) related experience helpful.
- Experience working with senior adults helpful.
- Good communication and organization skills.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to adapt to workload demands and set priorities.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and develop working relationships.
Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center, a central employer in Chanute, KS, is a 25-bed critical access hospital in southeast Kansas and is the largest and most significant critical access hospital in Kansas. Neosho Memorial currently provides care to over 45,000 residents throughout southeast Kansas.