Requisition Number: 2019-2800
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Diamond Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Program Coordinator for a new Addictions Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) in Chesapeake, VA.
This position will not be a desk job but will involve responsibilities both on and off-site such as actively going out to meet community leaders and service providers to introduce Diamond Healthcare and promote the IOP. Group therapy and assessments are on-site. Telework will also be available for some program work as well.
The Program Coordinator must be either a Virginia licensed LCSW or LPC.Note that the hours are 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM daily. No weekends or holidays.
- Leading group therapy.
- Patient assessments.
- Community education and referral development with other sources.
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal regulatory standards.
- Establishing relationships with community leaders and service providers to promote and foster the positive reputation of the program.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the program.
- Must possess a valid Virginia license as a LCSW or LPC.
- A minimum of two years' related work experience required.
Diamond Healthcare, a national leader in behavioral health, offers a competitive salary and benefits program.
Diamond Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is available to adults (18 years and older) who are experiencing primary substance use disorders, along with co-occurring psychiatric disorders, and are experiencing significant impairment in their daily functioning as a result of their substance use.
Treatment focuses on promoting healthy management of substance use disorders through abstinence and the Twelve-Step model accompanied by a range of therapeutic modalities leading to a reduction of impairment and leading to a healthy life.