Requisition Number: 2019-2894
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Diamond Healthcare's Addiction IOP is expanding again! We are opening a new program in Fredericksburg VA and are recruiting for a dynamic Program Coordinator for a new Addictions Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP).
Diamond Healthcare, a national leader in behavioral health, offers a competitive salary and benefits program including competitive salary, generous PTO, 401k and complete insurance package.
This position will not be a desk job but will involve responsibilities both on and off-site such as actively going out to meet community leaders and service providers to introduce Diamond Healthcare and promote the IOP. Group therapy and assessments are on-site. Telework will also be available for some program work as well.
Licensure for the Program Coordinator can be a Virginia licensed LCSW or LPC.No Weekends or Holidays! Daily hours are 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
- Leading group therapy.
- Patient assessments.
- Community education and referral development with other sources.
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal regulatory standards.
- Establishing relationships with community leaders and service providers to promote and foster the positive reputation of the program.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the program.
- Must possess a valid Virginia license as a LCSW or LPC.
- A minimum of two years' related work experience required.
Diamond Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is available to adults (18 years and older) who are experiencing primary substance use disorders, along with co-occurring psychiatric disorders, and are experiencing significant impairment in their daily functioning as a result of their substance use.
Treatment focuses on promoting healthy management of substance use disorders through abstinence and the Twelve-Step model accompanied by a range of therapeutic modalities leading to a reduction of impairment and leading to a healthy life.