Requisition Number: 2019-2954
Type of Position: Per Diem/ PRN
Location: Brady, TX
Diamond Healthcare is currently seeking a PRN Therapist (LMHC, LPC, LMSW, LMFT). As a Licensed Mental Health Worker, you will ensure that the emotional and therapeutic needs of patients are consistently met and maintained, based on individual plans of behavioral health care.
Your specific duties will include:
- Facilitating Daily Group Therapy
- Completing Psychosocial Assessments
- Assisting with Treatment Planning and Discharge Planning
- Completing Utilization Review
This is a great PRN position of approximately 24 hrs/wk with a flexible schedule.
- Texas Master's level licensure as a Social Worker or Counselor is required (LPC, LMSW, LMFT)
- 2+ years of experience (in a hospital setting preferred)
- Strong therapy and assessment skills
- Expertise in the needs of geriatric and adult populations
- Experience in performing brief short-term therapy (e.g. cognitive behavioral therapy or solution focused therapy)
- Experience developing therapeutic materials preferred.
Hospital/Program DescriptionHospital/Program:The Heritage Program provides intensive treatment Monday through Friday. Patients receive services in the least restrictive environment and are able to return to their homes each evening.Treatment Team:
Treatment modalities are designed to meet the unique needs of older adults by educating patients, families, and caregivers regarding mental health issues affecting daily living. Treatment is supervised by a Psychiatrist and provided by a team that includes master’s level clinicians and mental health providers. Caregivers, families and primary care physicians are encouraged to participate in the process by assisting with the identification of problems and solutions.