Requisition Number: 2018-2757
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: McCook, NE
Diamond Healthcare is opening a new outpatient program at Community Hospital in McCook, NE.
We have an immediate need for a Nebraska licensed Nurse Practitioner experienced with addictions to provide assessments, screening and who has prescription authority in Nebraska for addiction detox and management. This position is Monday - Friday, no weekends or holidays.
- State Licensure as a Nurse Practitioner with prescription authority.
- 2+ year(s) of experience in working with mental health or chemical dependency field.
- Good communication and organization skills.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to adapt to workload demands and set priorities
- Ability to build rapport quickly and develop working relationships
Diamond Healthcare is opening a new outpatient program at McCook Community Hospital, McCook Nebraska.
McCook Community Hospital has been providing care to over 30,000 family members throughout southwest Nebraska as well as northwest Kansas since 1974.
This program will be able to provide drug detoxification and ongoing detox management through group and individual therapies with appropriate drug screen monitoring.