Requisition Number: 2018-2758
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: McCook, NE
This position is located in McCook, Nebraska.
Diamond Healthcare is opening a new outpatient program at Community Hospital in McCook, NE. We have an immediate need for a Nebraska licensed LICSW or LCSW experienced with addictions to provide group and individual therapy. This position is Monday - Friday, no weekends or holidays.
- State Licensure as either a LICSW or LCSW.
- 2+ year(s) of experience in working with mental health or chemical dependency field.
- Good communication and organization skills.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to adapt to workload demands and set priorities.
- Ability to build rapport quickly and develop working relationships.
Diamond Healthcare is opening a new outpatient program at McCook Community Hospital, McCook Nebraska. This program will be able to provide drug detoxification and ongoing detox management through group and individual therapies with appropriate drug screen monitoring.
McCook Community Hospital, a central employer in McCook, has been providing care to over 30,000 family members throughout southwest Nebraska as well as northwest Kansas since 1974.