Requisition Number: 2019-2823
Type of Position: Part Time - Full Time
Location: Decatur, IL
Diamond Healthcare is currently seeking a Masters level Licensed Social Worker with a valid and current Illinois licensure for Decatur Memorial Hospital in Decatur IL.
As a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, you will ensure that the emotional and therapeutic needs of patients are consistently met and maintained based on individual plans of behavioral health care.
To be considered, you should possess one of the following licensures:
As a hospital employee, you are offered a full benefits package and a sign on bonus but if you’re currently working on your LCSW hours, the hospital will pay for your supervision AND your test! Your choice – sign on bonus or have your supervision and test paid for.
This position is Monday – Friday, NO WEEKENDS!
Your specific duties will include:
- Conducting and documenting daily group therapy sessions
- Completing psychosocial assessments
- Facilitating family therapy and individual therapy
- Implementing and reviewing treatment and discharge plans
- Master's level licensure as one of the following:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) OR
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT) OR
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) OR
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW) OR
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) is required.
- 2+ years’ experience (in a hospital setting preferred)
- Strong therapy and assessment skills
- Expertise in the needs of geriatric and adult populations
- Experience in performing brief short-term therapy (e.g. cognitive behavioral therapy or solution focused therapy)
- Experience developing therapeutic materials preferred.
Decatur Memorial Hospital (DMH), located in Decatur, Ill., is a 300 bed, not-for-profit, community hospital that has been providing medical care since 1916 for the residents of Central Illinois. Today, DMH has nearly 2,300 dedicated employees and 300 physicians. DMH encompasses 11 state-of-the-art centers of excellence focusing on transforming modern medicine. DMH has been recognized three consecutive years as a 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospital from Truven Health Analytics.