Requisition Number: 2019-2916
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Loveland, CO
OverviewLicensed Clinical Social Worker – McKee Medical Center, Loveland CO
Open position for an experienced Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in a hospital outpatient psychiatric setting. The LCSW provides group therapy in a structured outpatient program, intake/assessments, psychosocial assessments, quality assurance, case management, discharge planning, connection to community resources, utilization review and crisis intervention as part of the multi-disciplinary treatment team.
Diamond Healthcare has been in Behavioral Healthcare 35 years and we value our employees. We offer a complete, competitive full benefits package along with 401k+match, generous PTO and more.
- State Licensure as a Master's Level Clinical Social Worker is required.
- 2+ year(s) of experience in working with mental health or chemical dependency field.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Training in non-violent crisis intervention.
- Current CPR certification.
- Ability to adapt to workload demands and set priorities
- Ability to build rapport quickly and develop working relationships