Requisition Number: 2020-3442
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Tiffin, OH
Diamond Healthcare is currently recruiting for a seasoned Executive Director of Behavioral Health to manage a 24-bed freestanding psychiatric hospital in Tiffin, OH. This is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility. Seeking a leader that is dedicated to exceptional patient care, cutting edge services, and executive level professionalism.
The Executive Director position is an exciting opportunity to service the community and work collaboratively with Diamond Healthcare and hospital leadership. Reporting directly to hospital administration, this is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility.
Apply today if you are dedicated to exceptional patient care, cutting edge services, and executive level professionalism.
The ideal candidate will be a compliance driven leader with a strong focus on safety, quality, and integrity.
- MSN with active OH RN licensure is strongly preferred. BSN required.
- 5+ years leading a successful and profitable inpatient behavioral health program
- Working knowledge of State, CMS, and TJC accreditation standards
- Understanding of / ability to operate under a contract management arrangement
Areas of experience:
- Budgeting and financial management
- Referral development
- Enforcing compliance measures
- Establishing resources to achieve program goals and effectiveness
- Personnel management
- Program analysis and evaluation
Sojourn at Seneca in Tiffin, OH is part of the Volunteers of America, a non-profit organization.
Sojourn at Seneca is a comprehensive 24-bed freestanding behavioral health hospital designed to meet the needs of older adults offering a comfortable and welcoming environment during treatment.