Requisition Number: 2020-3486
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Batesville, AR
Diamond Healthcare, in conjunction with Signet Health, is seeking an experienced Behavioral Health Executive Director to manage the psychiatric program at White River Medical Center in Batesville, Arkansas.
This is a comprehensive, hospital-based, 40-bed psychiatric program. This full-time position requires an experienced behavioral healthcare professional who is dedicated to exceptional patient care, cutting edge services, and executive-level professionalism. This is a great opportunity to serve the community while working collaboratively with Signet Health/Diamond Healthcare and White River Medical Center hospital leadership.
- Experience leading a psychiatric and chemical dependency program.
- Competent with compliance, strong focus on safety, quality, and integrity.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree required in a related degree.
- 5+ years leading a successful and profitable inpatient psychiatric and/or chemical dependency program.
- Working knowledge of State, CMS, and DNV accreditation standards.
- Understanding of/ability to operate under a contract management arrangement.
Areas of experience:
- Financial Management
- Referral development
- Enforcing compliance measures
- Establishing resources to achieve program goals and effectiveness
- Personnel management
- Program analysis and evaluation
White River Health System provides healthcare services to families throughout North Central Arkansas. Psychiatric programs are offered in both in-patient and outpatient settings utilizing individualized treatment plans.