Requisition Number: 2019-2824
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Decatur, IL
The Director of Behavioral Health position is an exciting opportunity to service the community and work collaboratively with Diamond Healthcare and hospital leadership. Reporting directly to hospital administration, this is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility.
Apply today if you are dedicated to exceptional patient care, cutting edge services, and executive level professionalism.
The ideal candidate will be a compliance driven leader with a strong focus on safety, quality, and integrity.
- Master's Degree preferred (Business, Psychology, Nursing, or Healthcare Related field).
- 5+ years leading a successful and profitable inpatient behavioral health program.
- Working knowledge of State, CMS, and TJC accreditation standards.
- Understanding of / ability to operate under a contract management arrangement.
- Strong Leadership and team building experience.
- Budgeting and financial management.
- Referral development.
- Enforcing compliance measures.
- Establishing resources to achieve program goals and effectiveness.
- Personnel management.
- Program analysis and evaluation.
Decatur Memorial Hospital (DMH), located in Decatur, Ill., is a 300-bed, not-for-profit, community hospital that has been providing medical care since 1916 for the residents of Central Illinois. The Psychiatric Service Line is comprised of a 20-bed inpatient unit for seniors and a Structured Outpatient Program.
Today, DMH has nearly 2,300 dedicated employees and 300 physicians. DMH encompasses 11 state-of-the-art centers of excellence focusing on transforming modern medicine. DMH has been recognized three consecutive years as a 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospital from Truven Health Analytics.