Requisition Number: 2019-2871
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Winchester, VA
OverviewAre you compassionate, driven and have the diplomacy to work with the community and the hospital? Are you executive level in the medical field? Do you enjoy collaborating to better serve the community? Do you have moxie? Diamond Health is currently interviewing candidates for an Executive Director position at our Winchester hospital. Overview:
The Director of Behavioral Health position is an exciting opportunity to service the community and work collaboratively with Diamond Healthcare and hospital leadership. Reporting directly to hospital administration, this is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility.
Apply today if you are dedicated to exceptional patient care, cutting edge services, and executive level professionalism.
The ideal candidate will be a compliance driven leader with a strong focus on safety, quality, and integrity.
- Master's Degree preferred (Business, Psychology, Nursing, or Healthcare Related field).
- 5+ years leading a successful and profitable inpatient behavioral health program.
- Working knowledge of State, CMS, and TJC accreditation standards.
- Understanding of / ability to operate under a contract management arrangement.
- Strong Leadership and team building experience.
- Budgeting and financial management
- Referral development
- Enforcing compliance measures
- Establishing resources to achieve program goals and effectiveness
- Personnel management
- Program analysis and evaluation
Winchester Memorial Center offers a 26-bed general adult psychiatric and a 10-bed geriatric psychiatric unit at Winchester Medical Center and two off-site Structured Outpatient Programs for seniors (Winchester and Shenandoah Memorial Hospital in Woodstock, VA).
Our Winchester site has expanded to include both adults and senior adults. Our Winchester SOP operates six days/week for both the adult and senior tracks.