Requisition Number: 2018-2771
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Surprise, AZ
Seeking a Director of Business Development for a new Behavioral Health Program in Arizona who is familiar with the Phoenix Behavioral Health market.
90 Bed Facility – Geriatric, Adult, Adolescent populations.
Career opportunity for a seasoned Director of Business Development to direct facility-wide strategic planning and sales leadership for market share growth and retention.
- Providing leadership and industry knowledge to position the hospital with a distinct competitive advantage.
- Coaching and motivating the Business Development Liaison Team to a high level of effectiveness.
- Developing marketing/sales strategies and programs to ensure profitable growth and service expansion.
- Ensuring appropriate mix of public relations, volume generating activities, and new market development strategies.
- Cultivating professional and department credibility among senior leadership to assure collaborative internal support.
- Managing with high visibility, accessibility and an “open-door fair treatment” leadership style.
- Extensive local travel to referral sources.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or business administration. Clinical degree and the expertise to perform assessments is helpful.
- 5+ years of experience in a business development or related management position with demonstrated results.
- Detailed knowledge of regional community resources and the behavioral health field.
- Ability to build rapport quickly and create/develop referral sources.
- Creating and successfully executing business plans.
- Ability to trouble-shoot declines in census for rapid resolution.
- Requires access to transportation and good driving record.
Destiny Springs is a state-of-the-art free standing psychiatric hospital serving the Greater Phoenix area. Services include voluntary inpatient treatment for behavioral health emergencies, 24 hour walk-in crisis intervention, medication management, and outpatient programs. Destiny Springs specializes in individualized therapeutic services provided in a warm and inviting environment.