Requisition Number: 2019-2799
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Director of Business Development - Pavilion
The Campus of Williamsburg Place has an immediate opening for an experienced Director of Business Development to provide a coordinated community outreach and assessment service for our existing Behavioral Health hospital programs. It would be a big plus for this person to have a positive national presence.
The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer at the Williamsburg Place Campus.
- Providing leadership and industry knowledge to position the campus with a distinct competitive advantage.
- Coaching and motivating the Business Development Team to a high level of effectiveness.
- Developing marketing/sales strategies and programs to ensure profitable growth and service expansion.
- Ensuring appropriate mix of public relations, volume generating activities, and new market development strategies.
- Cultivating professional and department credibility among senior leadership to assure collaborative internal support.
- Managing with high visibility, accessibility and an “open-door fair treatment” leadership style.
- Local and nation-wide travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a health or business field required; Master’s Degree is preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in Business Development for behavioral health and chemical dependency field required.
- Knowledge of Inpatient and Outpatient mental health and substance use program operations, CON processes, environment of care issues and the hospital industry is required.
- Working knowledge of healthcare reimbursement and licensure requirements is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, organizational and writing skills required.
The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place is designed to meet the behavioral health needs of adults. The clinical program consists of three distinct treatment tracks: Senior Adult, Acute Adult and Mood Disorder Units.
The Farley Center at Williamsburg Place is a program designed for individuals who have primary Substance Use Disorders, requiring intensive, in-depth psychotherapeutic intervention, safe detoxification, as well as educational and experiential approaches to assist them into recovery.