Requisition Number: 2019-2799
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Director of Business Development - Pavilion
The Campus of Williamsburg Place has an immediate opening for an experienced Director of Business Development to provide a coordinated community outreach and assessment service for our existing Behavioral Health hospital programs.
Prefer that candidates have productive national market behavioral health and substance use treatment experience as well as familiarity with Tri-Care east and the regional market in eastern Virginia.
The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer at the Williamsburg Place Campus.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Providing leadership and industry knowledge to position the campus with a distinct high-reaching advantage.
- Mentoring and motivating the Business Development Team to a high level of effectiveness.
- Developing marketing/sales strategies and programs to ensure profitable growth and service expansion.
- Ensuring appropriate mix of public relations, volume generating activities, and new market development strategies, including those requiring program enhancements to more effectively serve referral sources.
- Performing effective service recovery as needed and regularly collaborating with the clinical team to assure that clinical services meet referral source needs.
- Cultivating professional and department credibility among senior leadership to assure reciprocal internal support.
- Leading with high transparency, accessibility and an “open-door fair treatment” leadership style.
- Local and nation-wide travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a health or business field required; Master’s Degree, helpful, but not required.
- 5+ years of proven experience in Business Development for behavioral health and chemical dependency field required.
- Strong working knowledge of Inpatient, Outpatient mental health and substance use program operations, CON processes, environment of care issues, third party reimbursement for behavioral health, and the hospital industry is required.
- Working knowledge of healthcare reimbursement and licensure requirements is helpful.
- Strong social, presentation, interpersonal and writing skills required.
The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place is designed to meet the behavioral health needs of adults. The clinical program consists of three distinct treatment tracks: Senior Adult, Acute Adult and Mood Disorder Units.
The Farley Center at Williamsburg Place is a program designed for individuals who have primary Substance Use Disorders, requiring intensive, in-depth psychotherapeutic intervention, safe detoxification, as well as educational and experiential approaches to assist them into recovery.