Requisition Number: 2019-3009
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Wallingford, CT
This position is located in a beautiful part of Connecticut - Wallingford
Diamond Healthcare offers a generous benefit package including insurance - health, life, disability, dental; PTO, 401K with match and more...
The Program Director/RN of Behavioral Health position is an exciting opportunity to work with the community and work collaboratively with Diamond Healthcare and hospital leadership.
This leadership position reports directly to hospital administration and is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility.
- Budgeting and financial management
- Referral development
- Enforcing compliance measures
- Establishing resources to achieve program goals and effectiveness
- Personnel management including supervision of nursing staff
- Program analysis and evaluation
The ideal candidate will be a compliance driven leader with a strong focus on safety, quality, and integrity.
- BSN required, MSN preferred.
- Active, In-State RN Connecticut licensure in good standing.
- 3+ years of hospital based psychiatric management experience.
- Working knowledge of State, CMS, and TJC accreditation standards.
- Understanding of / ability to operate under a contract management arrangement.