Requisition Number: 2019-2978
Type of Position: Consultant
Location: McCook, NE
This leadership consultant position is located in McCook, Nebraska. This position is Monday - Friday, no weekends or holidays.
Diamond Healthcare is excited to work with Community Hospital in McCook, NE in opening a new outpatient program and have an immediate need for a Consultant to the program to get the program started.
You should be experienced with addictions to provide group and individual therapy and be a current Nebraska licensed Social Worker (LICSW or LCSW).
Your primary day to day responsibilities would be:
- Marketing the program and establishing referral connections within the community
- Providing both group and individual therapy
Diamond Healthcare offers a full benefit package including healthcare, life, dental, PTO, and 401k for full time employees.
keywords: licensed clinical social worker, LCSW, Licensed Individual Social Worker, LICSW, Therapist, Social Worker, Program Director
You will need:
- Nebraska State Licensure as either a LICSW or LCSW.
- 2+ year(s) of experience in working with mental health or chemical dependency field.
- Good communication and organization skills.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to adapt to workload demands and set priorities.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and develop working relationships.
Diamond Healthcare is opening a new outpatient program at McCook Community Hospital, McCook Nebraska. This program will be able to provide drug detoxification and ongoing detox management through group and individual therapies with appropriate drug screen monitoring.
McCook Community Hospital, a central employer in McCook, has been providing care to over 30,000 family members throughout southwest Nebraska as well as northwest Kansas since 1974.