Requisition Number: 2021-3533
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Louisville, KY
Signet Health/Diamond Healthcare is opening a new 20-bed geropsych unit late spring/early summer in Louisville, KY. We are recruiting for an experienced professional for the position of Community Education Coordinator. This person will be responsible for assessment services for an inpatient Behavioral Health program, primarily serving senior adults. This will require that you establish and develop relationships with referral providers.
In this position, you will spend most of your time in the field meeting with referral providers.
Specific duties include:
- Serving as liaison between referral providers and the Behavioral Health unit
- Patient and referral provider follow-up to facilitate admission and discharge processes
- Tracking and responding to referral trends
- Consistently increasing patient census
- Related Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience of Healthcare marketing and outreach experience.
- Current clinical licensure is beneficial but not required.
- Reliable transportation required.