Requisition Number: 2019-2795
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Diamond Healthcare is currently seeking seasoned leadership for a free-standing psychiatric hospital and addictions treatment facility.
The CEO is responsible for the overall strategic direction of the facility to include: quality of care, staff development, financial performance, business development and continuous performance improvement. Ideal candidate will possess executive leadership experience managing a freestanding psychiatric hospital and addiction treatment facility within a for-profit setting.
- Accountable for creating an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the organizations mission, vision and values.
- Provides inspirational leadership and direction to all staff
- In depth understanding of financial, operational management and local strategic needs.
- Assures compliance, ethical standards, quality care, and performance excellence with effective patient outcomes is maintained.
- Medical staff compliance with regulatory and accreditation guidelines.
- Develops positive relationships with key health care providers, referral sources and community leaders.
- Oversee business development and marketing efforts.
- Achieve budgeted financial objectives and deliverables.
- Effective recruitment of health care professionals.
- Develop and implement a continuous improvement culture with systems that sustain an environment of best practices, quality and cost improvement.
- Review/approve all financial reports, budgets, managed care contracts and major expenditures.
- Maintain accreditation and licensure standards.
Reports to the President and CEO of Diamond Healthcare or designee.
- Master’s degree in business administration, healthcare administration or related field.
- 5+ years in executive leadership managing a freestanding psychiatric hospital and addiction treatment facility.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of therapeutic programs and services, as related to substance abuse disorders, mental illness treatment and prevention services for adults.
- Highly self-motivated and resourceful; displays innovative thinking with vision.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial reports; knowledge of health care reimbursement.
- Projects an executive presence.
The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place is designed to meet the behavioral health needs of adults. The clinical program consists of three distinct treatment tracks: Senior Adult, Acute Adult and Mood Disorder Units.
The Farley Center at Williamsburg Place is a program designed for individuals who have primary Substance Use Disorders, requiring intensive, in-depth psychotherapeutic intervention, safe detoxification, as well as educational and experiential approaches to assist them into recovery.