Requisition Number: 2020-3433
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Payson, AZ
OverviewCardiopulmonary RN - Rehab Experience Needed...
This is a clinical, operational, and marketing position located in Payson AZ.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the overall coordination and marketing of Cardio-Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Assists Program Director with:
- Referral Development
- Patient Satisfaction enhancement activities
- In-service Education
- Strategic Planning and Program Development Activities
- Physician Relations
- Performance Improvement
- Clinical Outcomes
- Clinical Assessment, Individualized Treatment Planning, and Provision of Cardio-Pulmonary / Respiratory Treatments.
- Designs and implements a variety of treatments (breathing retraining, endurance, improved functioning and independence)
Diamond Health offers a complete benefits package, including 401k, generous PTO allowance, medical, life, dental , vision insurance and more...
- Current Arizona licensure: Registered Nurse (RN) OR Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
- Rehab Experience needed
- 1+ years of related experience required
- BLS and ACLS certification required
Banner Payson Medical Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital providing over 50 years of medical services to the greater Payson AZ area. We are a three-time recipient of the nation’s top 100 hospitals and are now part of the Banner Health family.
Payson is nearly the center of Arizona and just 90 minutes north of Phoenix AZ. Payson has the oldest continuous rodeo in the world. Believe it or not, Payson also gets snow, albeit only about 15 inches per year. The climate is temperate with an annual high of about 71 degrees and an annual low of 40 degrees.