Requisition Number: 2021-3625
Type of Position: Part-Time
Location: Payson, AZ
OverviewCardiopulmonary RNPart-time - Full TimePositionRehab Experience Needed...
This is a clinical, operational, and marketing position located in Payson AZ.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the overall coordination and marketing of Cardio-Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Assists Program Director with:
- Referral Development
- Patient Satisfaction enhancement activities
- In-service Education
- Strategic Planning and Program Development Activities
- Physician Relations
- Performance Improvement
- Clinical Outcomes
- Clinical Assessment, Individualized Treatment Planning, and Provision of Cardio-Pulmonary / Respiratory Treatments.
- Designs and implements a variety of treatments (breathing retraining, endurance, improved functioning and independence)
Diamond Health offers a complete benefits package, including 401k, generous PTO allowance, medical, life, dental insurance and more...
- Current Arizona licensure: Registered Nurse (RN) OR Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
- Rehab Experience needed
- 1+ years of related experience
- BLS and ACLS certification needed, training and certification available
EOE - We are committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Banner Payson Medical Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital providing over 50 years of medical services to the greater Payson AZ area. We are a three-time recipient of the nation’s top 100 hospitals and are now part of the Banner Health family.
Payson is nearly the center of Arizona and just 90 minutes north of Phoenix AZ. Payson has the oldest continuous rodeo in the world. Believe it or not, Payson also gets snow, albeit only about 15 inches per year. The climate is temperate with an annual high of about 71 degrees and an annual low of 40 degrees.