Requisition Number: 2020-3454
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Navasota, TX
Come work with a great team!
Diamond Healthcare is opening a new Senior Adult Outpatient program with CHI St. Joseph's Health Grimes Hospital in Navasota, Texas. We are hiring for Master's level social workers for a Program Director and therapist position.
Join the top notch team of psychiatric professionals who have made Diamond Healthcare one of the nation’s leading behavioral health services providers for 35 years!
If you currently hold a current license as a LCSW or LPC and are either licensed in Texas or are able to obtain licensure, we would be delighted to talk with you!
Diamond Healthcare offers a generous compensation package including competitive salary, healthcare, life, dental, PTO, and 401k and more…
Your primary day to day responsibility would be:
- Providing both group and individual therapy.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years experience in senior adult programs or hospital based group programs.
- Experience facilitating patients' access to community resources and conducting therapeutic groups is required.
- Must be flexible to adjust to the needs of a fast-paced environment, demonstrate effective problem solving skills, and display proficient oral/written communication skills.
- Candidates must have active Arizona licensure as a LCSW or LPC. .