Requisition Number: 2021-3590
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Navasota, TX
Come work with a great team!
Diamond Healthcare is opening a new Senior Adult Outpatient (SOP) program with St. Joseph Health Grimes Hospital in Navasota, Texas, part of the Brazos Valley Region of Texas. We are hiring for a Master's level Behavioral Health Therapist position.
Join the top-notch team of psychiatric professionals who have made Diamond Healthcare one of the nation’s leading behavioral health services providers for 35 years!
If you currently hold a current license as a LCSW or LPC and are either licensed in Texas or are able to obtain licensure, we would be delighted to talk with you!
Diamond Healthcare offers a generous compensation package including competitive salary, healthcare, life, dental, PTO, and 401k and more…
Your primary day to day responsibility would be:
- Providing both group and individual therapy.
- Experience with senior adult programs or hospital-based group programs.
- Experience facilitating patients' access to community resources and conducting therapeutic groups is required.
- Must be flexible to adjust to the needs of a fast-paced environment, demonstrate effective problem solving skills, and display proficient oral/written communication skills.
- Candidates must have active Texas licensure as a LCSW or LPC.