Requisition Number: 2021-3672
Type of Position: Per Diem/ PRN
Location: Madisonville, TX
Come work with a great team!
Diamond Healthcare has a new Senior Adult Outpatient (SOP)program working with St. Joseph Health Madison Hospital in Madisonville, Texas, part of the Brazos Valley Region of Texas. We are hiring for a PRN Master's level social worker for a therapist position.
Join the top notch team of psychiatric professionals who have made Diamond Healthcare one of the nation’s leading behavioral health services providers for 35 years!
If you hold a current license as a LCSW or LPC and are either licensed in Texas or are able to obtain licensure, we would be delighted to talk with you!
Your primary responsibility would be:
- Providing both group and individual therapy.
- Experience in senior adult programs or hospital-based group programs.
- Experience facilitating patients' access to community resources and conducting therapeutic groups is required.
- Must be flexible to adjust to the needs of a fast-paced environment, demonstrate effective problem-solving skills, and display proficient oral/written communication skills.
- Candidates must have current, active Texas licensure as a LCSW or LPC.
EOE - We are committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.