Requisition Number: 2020-3455
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Madisonville, TX
Come work with a great team!
Diamond Healthcare is opening a new Senior Adult Outpatient program with St. Joseph's Health Madison Hospital in Madisonville, Texas. We are hiring for Master's level social workers for a Program Director and a therapist position.
Join the top notch team of psychiatric professionals who have made Diamond Healthcare one of the nation’s leading behavioral health services providers for 35 years!
If you hold a current license as a LCSW or LPC and are either licensed in Texas or are able to obtain licensure, we would be delighted to talk with you!
Diamond Healthcare offers a generous compensation package including competitive salary, healthcare, life, dental, PTO, and 401k and more…
Your primary day to day responsibility would be:
- Providing both group and individual therapy.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years experience in senior adult programs or hospital based group programs.
- Experience facilitating patients' access to community resources and conducting therapeutic groups is required.
- Must be flexible to adjust to the needs of a fast-paced environment, demonstrate effective problem solving skills, and display proficient oral/written communication skills.
- Candidates must have active Arizona licensure as a LCSW or LPC.