Requisition Number: 2021-3568
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Ord, NE
Diamond Healthcare currently has an opening for an experienced Behavioral Health Therapist with unencumbered Nebraska licensure for a Full-time position located in Ord, NE.
No Weekends! Competitive benefits/salary compensation package.
As a licensed counselor, you will ensure that the emotional and therapeutic needs of patients are consistently met and maintained, based on individual plans of behavioral health care.
Your specific duties will include:
- Conducting and documenting daily group therapy sessions
- Completing psychosocial assessments
- Facilitating family therapy and individual therapy
- Implementing and reviewing treatment and discharge plans
- Master's level licensure as a social worker required - LCSW, LPCC.
- Strong therapy and assessment skills.
- Expertise in the needs of geriatric and adult populations.
- Experience in performing brief short-term therapy (e.g. cognitive behavioral therapy or solution-focused therapy).
- Experience developing therapeutic materials preferred.
- Bilingual ability in English and Spanish a plus, but not required.
EOE - We are committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.