Requisition Number: 2021-3539
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: College Station, TX
Come work with a great team! One position remaining!
Diamond Healthcare is opening three (3) new Senior Adult Outpatient programs working with St. Joseph Health Hospitals in Caldwell, Madisonville, and Navasota, Texas, part of the Brazos Valley Region of Texas. These positions require current and unencumbered Texas licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social, Licensed Professional Counselor or equivalent. Or able to obtain one before employment.
Join the top-notch team of psychiatric professionals who have made Diamond Healthcare one of the nation’s leading behavioral health services providers for 35 years!
If you currently hold a current license as a LCSW or LPC and are either licensed in Texas or are able to obtain licensure, we would be delighted to talk with you!
Diamond Healthcare offers a generous compensation package including competitive salary, healthcare, life, dental, PTO, and 401k and more…
Your primary day to day responsibility would be:
- Providing both group and individual therapy.
- Experience with senior adult programs.
- Experience facilitating patients' access to community resources and conducting therapeutic group therapy.
- Must be flexible to adjust to the needs of a fast-paced environment, demonstrate effective problem-solving skills, and display proficient oral/written communication skills.
- Candidates must have active Texas licensure as a LCSW or LPC.