Requisition Number: 2018-2759
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Poteau, OK
Diamond Healthcare is currently recruiting for a seasoned Outreach Coordinator for the Behavioral Health program at Eastern Oklahoma Medical Center in Poteau, OK. Diamond Healthcare offers a generous salary and an excellent benefits program.
This position is a Monday – Friday, no weekend, no holidays. Days only.
Specific duties include:
- Serving as liaison between referral providers and the Behavioral Health unit.
- Conducting assessments of referral patients to determine if admission criteria is met.
- Patient and referral provider follow-up to facilitate admission and discharge processes.
- Tracking and responding to referral trends.
- Consistently increasing patient census.
- Bachelor degree is required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Clinical Licensure preferred (i.e. LPC, SW, RN).
- 3+ years of experience in the behavioral health and/or outreach field.
- Local travel is required.
Welcome to Eastern Oklahoma Medical Center in Poteau, Oklahoma (EOMC). EOMC has provided a wide range of health services to the southeastern Oklahoma community for over 60 years.
Our Mountain Gateway Senior Health program was established to provide behavioral health to patients experiencing memory loss from Alzheimer's, strokes, other forms of dementia, depression and other behavioral health issues. We currently have a 10-bed inpatient unit and receive patient referrals from physicians, healthcare professionals, nursing facilities or family members.