Requisition Number: 2020-3141
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Williamsburg, VA
The Behavioral Health Pavilion in Williamsburg has an opening in the Admissions Department.
The Admissions Coordinator will:
- Analyze workflow for process improvement, identify trends, and suggest solutions to business problems.
- Collect required data and streamline the admissions process.
- Assess patients’ appropriateness for the program.
- Maintains a high level of customer service at all times, for every encounter.
- Promote the ease of access to the facility services.
- Provide ongoing communications with referral sources concerning the status of patients referred into the program
- Promotes and provides education regarding available services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field.
- State Licensure as Professional Social Worker / Counselor/Registered Nurse preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in the field of behavioral health and customer service preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of payor requirements.
The Pavilion at Williamsburg Place opened in April of 2012 on the established campus of Williamsburg Place near Historic Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia. The 66-bed, 33,500-square foot inpatient psychiatric facility offers services based on principles of milieu therapy which provide a safe, supportive and secure environment for individuals to return to a stable level of functioning and live life to the fullest. Each individual is assessed by a team of professionals led by a psychiatrist to determine that they meet the medically necessary criteria for inpatient level of care.