Requisition Number: 2020-3163
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Diamond Healthcare in Williamsburg Virginia has a full time Accounts Receivable representative position.
The Accounts Receivable representative works under the direction of the Patient Accounting leadership team. Responsibilities include reviewing patient account activities, billing hospital and physician insurance claims, following up with insurance companies on claim status, and denial resolution.
- High attention to detail and an aptitude for learning
- Strong organization skills required
- Follows all established policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate detailed and relevant data
- Must provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to keep a variety of tasks on-stream, and work within a structured environment
Education: High School graduate or equivalent. 3-5 years of experience in Healthcare Revenue Cycle preferred.
M-F Days Full-Time