Requisition Number: 2018-2374
Type of Position: Full-Time
Specialty: Not Found
Great Opportunity and Schedule is Monday-Friday, Day Shift!
As a Program Director/Licensed Therapist, you will coordinate with the onsite Client Hospital to provide overall program direction for a senior outpatient psychiatric unit. You will also ensure high quality, high utilization and adherence to both DHC and hospital policies, procedures and plans.
Your specific duties will include:
- Overseeing day-to-day program operations.
- Conduct and document daily group therapy sessions.
- Referral Development and Community Education.
The Program Director/Licensed Therapist must have strong demonstrated leadership/management experience in a behavioral health setting, as well as strong clinical knowledge, along with group counseling skills.
Position is located in Sullivan, Indiana.
- Valid Indiana license as Master's Level Social Worker or Therapist is required.
- Prior management experience preferred.
- Expertise in the needsd of geriatric and adult populations.
Celebrating our 30th year, Diamond Healthcare is a fully integrated population health management organization with a special emphasis on behavioral health: we own or operate over 80 Psychiatric programs in 31 states across the country.