Requisition Number: 2018-2587
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Dalhart, TX
We are seeking an experienced LCSW, LPC, MSW, or LMFT for a Program Therapist position to provide the following in a hospital setting:
intake/assessments - psychosocial assessments - quality assurance - case management - discharge planning - connection to community resources - utilization review and crisis intervention as part of the multi-disciplinary treatment team. Also included are group, individual and family therapy.
Weekday Hours - M - F
- State Licensure as a Master's Level Social Worker is required.
- 2+ year(s) of experience in working with mental health or chemical dependency field.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Training in non-violent crisis intervention.
- Current CPR certification preferred but not required.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to adapt to workload demands and set priorities
- Ability to build rapport quickly and develop working relationships
- Requires access to transportation