Requisition Number: 2018-2516
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Surprise, AZ
Seeking leadership for a new Behavioral Health Program opening Summer 2018.
90 Bed Facility - Geriatric, Adult, & Adolescent Populations.
The Director will work to insure the delivery of clinically sound, evidence-based therapeutic programming, patient-focused social services, and consistent treatment team scheduling and planning. S/he will provide supervision to other Social Workers and the Clinical Team. The Director will, through delegation and personal effort, guide the Clinical Team to:
- Complete Psychosocial Assessments and conduct psychotherapy groups
- Collaborate with the interdisciplinary team and contribute to treatment planning
- Coordinate family meetings
- Create discharge plans, including placement in long term care facilities or other dispositions
- Assist in program development and implementation
- Provide direct clinical development and training
- Develop strategies that result in a positive facility image
- Ensure that additional services, i.e., research, in-service training, new programs and services are planned, implemented and documented according to professional clinical standards
This position will entail both direct clinical care and administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about age specific needs of geriatric and adult populations and be skilled in a wide variety of behavioral health theories, modalities, assessments, planning and interventions.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) is required; Supervisor (S) designation is preferred.
- 3+ years of adult or geriatric behavioral health, substance use treatment, group therapy and/or assessment experience is strongly preferred.
- Management experience is strongly preferred.
- Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card is required
Destiny Springs is a new 90-bed, 68,000 SF behavioral health hospital in Surprise Arizona scheduled to open late summer 2018. Destiny Springs will have patient rooms designed to embrace patient comfort while meeting patient needs and providing a safe, supportive and secure environment for individuals to return to a stable level of functioning.