Requisition Number: 2018-2517
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Surprise, AZ
Destiny Springs Healthcare, a new state of the art, 68,000 SF behavioral health hospital in Surprise, Arizona, is hiring for a Director of Intake and Admissions with knowledge of or experience in mental health and/or chemical dependency fields. The Director of Admissions works under the direct supervision of the CEO.
- The development and management of the Admissions Department.
- Collects data regarding inquiry calls and visits, assessments, and dispositions. Creates reports to communicate trends regarding patient access to use in performance improvement
- Develops long term staffing patterns and ensures sufficient and properly prepared personnel.
- Provides clinical evaluations of prospective patients.
- Coordinates the psychiatric assessment process with the medical staff.
- Ensures ongoing communications with referral sources.
- Leads outreach activities to promote the image and reputation of the programs and ease of access to services.
- Involved with new hire process and staff recruitment.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker with Master's Degree and valid Arizona licensure OR RN with valid Arizona licensure.
- 3+ years managerial experience in related field required.
Destiny Springs is a new 90-bed, 68,000 SF behavioral health hospital in Surprise Arizona scheduled to open late summer 2018. Destiny Springs will have patient rooms designed to embrace patient comfort while meeting patient needs with a milieu providing a safe, supportive and secure environment for individuals to return to a stable level of functioning.
Surprise AZ is a beautiful area with mild weather, low humidity located a short driving distance to major cities such as Phoenix and Tucson AZ. It’s also an easy ½ day drive to San Diego CA. Surprise can lay claim that it offers the largest tennis and racquet complex in the southwest along with golf courses and two public aquatic centers. In addition, Surprise is the spring training home of Major League Baseball’s Kansas City Royals and Texas Rangers at the Surprise Stadium.