Requisition Number: 2018-2553
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Richmond, VA
Diamond seeks an exceptional individual to act as a strategic business partner to the CEO and support company growth.
- Oversee all fiscal and fiduciary responsibilities, including directing the strategic and operational financial planning, budgeting process, accounting and finance practices, financial risk assessment, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Management of the Finance, Accounting, Revenue Cycle, Payroll, and IT departments.
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation and communication of monthly financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, tax returns and internal/external reports.
- Prepare cash forecasts and annual budgets and develop analytical tools to help proactively drive business results.
- Ensure 100% credit agreement/covenant compliance; prepare all required lender reporting.
- Oversee preparation and payment of federal, state and local tax reporting and payment.
- Analyze the return on investment of various growth opportunities.
POSITION BASED IN RICHMOND, VIRGINIA
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- MBA (or similar advanced degree) and/or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) required.
- 10+ years’ progressively responsible roles in financial leadership, including experience as a senior leader in a stand-alone, multi-site healthcare services business with at least $50 million in revenue.
- Experience with: commercial insurance contracting, reimbursement and related accounting matters, oversight of information technology initiatives, managing debt covenants, cash management/cash flow forecasting, and lender relationships.