Requisition Number: 2017-2169
Type of Position: Full-Time
Seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CPA) for a new Behavioral Health Program opening Summer of 2018
90 Bed Facility - Geriatric, Adult, & Adolescent Populations
Provide complete financial leadership to free standing psychiatric hospital.
- Develop and maintain a current budget
- Work closely with CEO and Senior VPs with regard to ongoing financial viability and profitability
- Troubleshoots projects not meeting budget expectations related to accounts receivable, billing, revenue & expense management, and practice management
Seeking candidates who are familiar with AZ regulations and the Phoenix market.
The ideal Chief Financial Officer candidate will be a compliance driven leader with a strong focus on safety, quality, integrity, and financial performance.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting. MBA preferred.
- Obtained and established CPA is required.
- 10+ years of hospital financial operations leadership. Behavioral Health setting is a plus.
- Experience managing revenues of $50 million or greater.
- 5+ years of direct supervision experience.
- Experience making presentations to senior leadership, financial institutions and more.
- Understanding of and ability to operate under a contract management arrangement.
- Thorough knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid.
Chief Financial Officer (CPA) - Behavioral Health
Coming Summer 2018. Destiny Springs is a state-of-the-art free standing psychiatric hospital serving the Greater Phoenix area. Services include voluntary inpatient treatment for behavioral health emergencies, 24 hour walk-in crisis intervention, medication management, and outpatient programs. Destiny Springs specializes in individualized therapeutic services provided in a warm and inviting environment.