Requisition Number: 2018-2420
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Fallon, NV
Week day hours 8:00 – 4:30, no holidays, no weekends, no call
Clinical, Operational, and Marketing Role. Essential Duties include:
• Clinical Assessment, Individualized Treatment Planning, and Provision of Cardio-Pulmonary / Respiratory Treatments.
• Assists Program Director with Referral Development; Physician Relations; Performance Improvement; Clinical Outcomes; Patient Satisfaction enhancement activities; In-service Education; Strategic Planning and Program Development Activities.
- Current licensure RN (in State) OR Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT).
- 1+ years of related experience required.
- BLS and ACLS certification required.
Banner Churchill Community Hospital in Fallon, NV is a 25-bed licensed hospital that opened in 1996. Serving a rural population of approximately 45,000 people, Banner Churchill Community Hospital employs over 300 people and has over 40 active physicians and allied health professionals. We offer acute and primary care, including comprehensive emergency care with an ambulance service that covers more than 5,900 square miles. We serve with compassion, caring and respect to maintain the dignity and enhance the well-being of each person.